Sales Operations Analyst
This position is located in Chicago, IL. Check us out at www.hinda.com. C’mon … join the fun!
The Sales Operations Analyst is a key part of the operations of our growing company. This position works with all areas of our organization including sales, client services, merchandising, and warehouse fulfillment teams. Responsibilities include reporting and analysis and continuously monitoring of performance and quality control plans to help identify improvements and cost savings. If you have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy, this job is for you.
- Education/Experience Preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 3+ years of related experience and/or training
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel - advanced level, spreadsheet creation, macros, pivot tables
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Experience using data analytics tools (Qlik preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Logistics background preferred, but not necessary
- Other Microsoft Office applications
- Self-starter who requires minimal guidance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Specific Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required:
- Create, analyze, and prepare dashboards and drive insights, performance metrics and drive efficiencies to aid our sales and operations teams
- “Big-picture” thinking to help maximize and drive sales
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Analyze current and historical pricing data to help identify opportunities
- Produce weekly/monthly/quarterly scorecards and dashboards for sales, management, and operations
- Create/assist in the development of presentations for Monthly Business Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, and Annual Business Reviews as needed
- Ownership of internal reporting tools and analysis
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand.
A Few Other Things …
At Hinda, you’ll experience the benefits of a small company, with a big family feel. You will be proud of our heritage of generations in the employee recognition industry, and you will love working with our amazing customers. Our casual work environment promotes a continuous dialog among team members, both within and outside the department. You will enjoy top-of-the-line technology and a sincere belief to be nothing but the best!
Our competitive compensation package includes: salary; 9 paid holidays; 401k (with employer matching); medical, dental, vision and life, supplemental, disability & AD & D insurances; flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care; and personal time off. In addition to all of the above benefits, as a rewards and recognition incentive company — we also offer some awesome perks such as the ability to purchase anything we warehouse at cost, plus the option to earn points that can be cashed in for merchandise.
You Earn Points For:
- Meeting quarterly company performance goals
- Peer-to-peer and manager performance-based special recognition
Health conscious? You and your family will have the benefit of participating in our fitness and nutrition program at no cost to you. Our Chicago location has a fitness room onsite to take charge of your fitness goals, and you will have the option to take advantage of our fabulous learning management system to give you 24/7 opportunities for e-learning!
We at Hinda Incentives provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or status as a covered veteran.